| Ye olde Arthur's Seate |
| Calton Hill, Scott Monument, Castle-- trying to take it all in. |
So one of the problems about being here is that sometimes I'm really excited about researching, and other times it takes me a little while to get excited. Like right now. I just saw HP 7.2 last night and we were all kind in a party mood/atmosphere. But now I must put my nose back on the proverbial grindstone and stuff.
But I believe that I am equal to the task. One thing that is slightly stressful is that I am doing a research project and my research supervisor wants me to write a dissertation length piece on it. Thirteen thousand words. Thirty to forty pages.
Time to grow up fast, Matt.
I'll write another blog about what I'm researching. It's pretty cool stuff, actually.
I haven't noticed any changes to Blogger, so it could be that you're in the UK. It might also be a phased rollout of changes that seem to be happening on almost all Google services in connection to Google+. What all is different?
ReplyDeleteAlso, beautiful pictures!
Amazing pictures
ReplyDeleteBased on those pictures, I'd say ditch the 30-40 page research project and go back to Scotland. What is this cool research?
ReplyDeleteAnd I would say, ditch the research and go see Harry Potter again. And again. And again. And again.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I'm doing, anyway.