Friday, December 21, 2012

My favorite way of wasting time:


Traveler IQ

The Traveler IQ challenge ranks your geographic knowledge against 9,323,286 other travelers.

This is what I do when I'm bored. It simultaneously grants fulfillment to the geography nerd in me (re-living the dream-- I won the Geography Bee back in the 5th grade) and makes me feel like I'm learning stuff while wasting/passing the time. And what can I say, I love the world. Always have. I love looking at maps and learning about places and memorizing names. I have a thing for the Earth.

4 comments:

  1. I'm addicted. I can't get past level 10 though. My lack of knowledge of African nations is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you freaking rock at it, too! You are the highest ranking person of my friends on this game, which is saying something as there are plenty of geography nerds, National Geographic employees, and other worldy folks on that list.

    And here's something for the geography nerd in you:
    http://www.zazzle.com/peace_love_geography_shirts-235033077734027118

    ReplyDelete