Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A (Small) Decision

And the decision is: I'm going to bed.  Goodnight everyone.





Note: due to people thinking that I was referring to a much more momentous decision that I wanted to tantalize everyone with but then not tell, I had to make some changes to the title and content of this blog post.  I hope my intent is clearer now. :)

5 comments:

  1. i approve.
    no, but seriously.
    it's one of the best states there is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is indeed. and I haven't even been there. but I will. :)

      Delete
  2. That was awesome. I haven't heard that song yet! I guess i need to listen to his Michigan album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping the decision was to move to the mitten... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deciding to go to be isn't a major decision? I should reevaluate my life.... Haha. Also, like the song.

    ReplyDelete