Monday, October 19, 2009

concerning my insecurity in writing blog posts

Katie: how do you feel about your blog decision?

me: here's my issue:
I feel like everything that I put on there has to be superlatively clever.
I'm still just a little um insecure

Katie: oh please. I mean, isn't everything you say unbelievably clever?
no, but really....I say silly stuff on my blog all the time
not that my blog is the model of perfect blogging or anything.

me: yeah it's gonna have to be something like diving into a pool of water of unknown depth.

Katie: as long as you're a good swimmer, you'll be fine.

me: the problem is more like whether or not I'll hit the bottom
but no guts no glory, right?

Katie: um hitting the bottom is brilliant. tea party at the bottom of the pool? everyone loves one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment