Thursday, November 18, 2010

grievous error

Don't you hate it when you prioritize wrong? That the thing you had at the top of your list and sacrificed for turned out to be really anti-climactic? Like for example the rough draft to my research paper. I stayed up all night for that stupid paper and it turns out that just about anything, a paper with words on it, would have gotten me through the consultation with my professor.

BUT--doing the paper meant that a whole slough of little papers didn't get done, which are actually REALLY important. So now I have about 5 hours until my Reformation class starts (and that's counting the time that I should be at my Russian Politics class) to do like seven mini-papers. And while they're mini-papers, that's still a lot of mini-papers.

I just want to go to sleep so badly.

1 comment:

  1. I shall perform a gypsy curse on that professor. And maybe one to help you survive.

    ReplyDelete