Thursday, January 20, 2011

a freebie?

I'm chilling in my eight o'clock class right now, and the teacher has yet to show up. It's 8:14, right now. The room is buzzing with anticipation, literally buzzing with anticipation. And it now being 8:15, all these kids around me are standing up and taking off, straight-up peacing out.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me-- a teacher just not coming! Apparently the (un)written rule is if a teacher doesn't come in fifteen minutes, you can just leave.

DANG IT! The dudes who peaced out just came back. Just saw the professor making his way in here. Guess I really am stuck here until 9:15.

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the title... I read it as FRISBEE ( I know you enjoy a good game of ultimate from time to time)... I read the post and thought to myself, "What does this have to do do with frisbee?" Nothing, it has nothing to do with frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was 10 minutes

    ReplyDelete