You know what bone-tired feels like? Sometimes it feels good. You got the most out of your day or week. Even at the sacrifice of sleep. But sometimes that doesn't feel good, like right when you're getting out of bed, or the moment when you're about to fall asleep on the couch but you force yourself off so that you can meet your obligations and do the things you were planning on doing, like hiking or going to the football game.
I'm experiencing a mix of the good tired and the bad tired. Better go to bed. This post=worthless/useless
In other news, I want to be a better friend.
I'm experiencing a mix of the good tired and the bad tired. Better go to bed. This post=worthless/useless
In other news, I want to be a better friend.
And on the seventh day... gotta love sundays
ReplyDeleteI don't know, you seem to be doing alright. Remember it was me who told you how the hunger game series ended. whaaaat?
ReplyDeleteHA whit. No worries.
ReplyDelete