I have a new blogging Goal: to write a post once a week. I think I can do this, but the hardest part will be thinking of something to write about. Wish me luck.
Why do this? Because I realized that I'll be going into graduate school this fall, and I think that writing and blogging makes my mind work to a certain degree, and I want to slowly ease myself back into doing stuff. Academic stuff. So... I already blogged once this week, so I'm good to go. Until next week!
5/11/2013 Edit - Yeah that didn't happen. Oh well.
Why do this? Because I realized that I'll be going into graduate school this fall, and I think that writing and blogging makes my mind work to a certain degree, and I want to slowly ease myself back into doing stuff. Academic stuff. So... I already blogged once this week, so I'm good to go. Until next week!
5/11/2013 Edit - Yeah that didn't happen. Oh well.
I'm sure you can find things to blog about. I blog about once a week.... Of course my posts are for the most part ridiculous or pictures or my geeky obsessions..... Good luck!
ReplyDelete