Which I think is a pretty cool-looking mountain.
But yesterday you couldn't really see it because it was raining and the clouds were pretty low. We hiked it anyway. Some of my pictures:
So this last picture is of my dad, and we're actually at the top. Well, basically. It's the summit basin, or something like that. Technically up to the right of this picture is the "haystack" that you "scramble" to the top of. I normally am all about getting to the true summit and all that, but honestly, doing so would have just enveloped me even more in a cloud and would have gotten me a little wetter. So I decided to save it for a day when I could actually see the view. As it was I was having fun forcing camp-robbers to do aerial tricks for my dried apple chips and feeding almonds to the alpine chipmunks. You can actually see a camp-robber in the top of this picture. They're such nasty birds.
In other news I did fairly well scholastically this last semester, to the probable amazement of all my roommates who were aware of every last procrastination and the mid-semester Zelda: Link to the Past binge I went on.
I am starving right now.
In other news, I have a temporary job because that's what I am: a temp. With Molly Brown Temps. I work in a Seattle warehouse right next to the water and the train-tracks. The trains that are like 50 miles long go past, make a lot of noise, a slightly shake the table I work on. The seagulls are loud but I kinda like them because they're novel and they remind me of the ocean. I spent 8 hours on Friday putting price tags on different travel accessories/items. Oh yeah it's the AAA warehouse and it's got all of their travel agency merchandise and stuff. So I enjoy that aspect as well because it's like Super Deluxe Secret Money Belts and anti jet-lag pills and hats and little soap tubes and other great items like American Flag Luggage Tags.
So yeah, I will work there tomorrow and Tuesday and then I will be unemployed again, but I'm making money and that is all that really matters.
That's it I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment