Due to popular demand that I post more videos on this blog, here is a wonderful video for your viewing pleasure. It is the shorter version of a longer video that I will upload when I have a better internet connection.
The guy on the right is playing the banjo-- therefore, he is my hero.
p.s.-- the coolest thing is happening outside my window right now: these people are dancing to gypsy music around a car and it is some of the most rocking dancing I have seen in a long time. I tried to video it but it's too far away. Maybs I will join them if they do it some other night. Oh snap, the music just stopped and when I looked out the window, both the dancers and the car were gone.
i miss your dancing! get jiggy with it in Russia for me please!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing street performer dudes - they rock. Wish we had some of that around here. Sadly all we get here are those annoying piano players in the Wilk.
ReplyDelete