Each picture brings a flood of memories. I really like the Tintagel shot. So. We wanna be there so bad, how we gonna get there and how soon can we leave?
I support everything about this post including the above comments. Let's get out of this country. I still have all the hostel infos I can book us up easy.
The question is, who wouldn't rather be all those places right now?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Rachel.
ReplyDeleteEach picture brings a flood of memories. I really like the Tintagel shot. So. We wanna be there so bad, how we gonna get there and how soon can we leave?
I support everything about this post including the above comments. Let's get out of this country. I still have all the hostel infos I can book us up easy.
ReplyDeleteI love the new format!
ReplyDeleteIn that picture I am there right now...wait, that was the past. dang. for a second my reality was confused...
ReplyDeleteWhit, let's do it.
Sir, you are killing me.
ReplyDelete