How often do you go to a public laundromat to do your laundry? I am currently sitting in one waiting for my clothes to dry and I find it to be kind of a community experience. We're all here just doing our laundry, old married couples, young married couples, and me sitting over here in the red bandanna. Once you get your own washer and dryer it's as if having to go out to do your laundry in a public space is extremely inconvenient and undesirable. But I kinda like laundromats, especially ones with free wifi. I decided to come here because Campus Plaza, where I am temporarily living, forces you to buy this exclusive laundry card that can only be used at Campus Plaza. Heck no am I buying some loser club card, I'm leaving in a matter of weeks. So I'm here, waiting for my laundry to dry while the weather outside is finally sunny. I'm thinking a bike ride later today, since it seems that gathering people together for a hike is more work than I want to do...
Fictionist sadly did not go on to the next round of the Rolling Stone contest. I got over it pretty quickly, because Fictionist got over it pretty fast and they've got a good attitude about the future. So.
Dang I still need/want to blog about the hikes I've done recently. Oh well. Soon enough.
I voted for them, Matt. Just for you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think public laundromats are very urban. And Hollywood. Although, I would NEVER go to a laundromat in Hollywood.