Is it in my future? It really should be.
One problem is that I wouldn't be making any money. But for six months, who cares. Who cares. I don't want to use my brain anymore, I want to work with my hands. A friend of mine mentioned organic farming today and it is something I REALLY want to do. Six months, no more. Less even. If only getting to Europe were free. Maybe I don't have to do organic farming in Europe. There's an organic farm in Kamas. I love that place. I could go back to Washington, my home. Or Alaska, which has always been enticing. Or Michigan, where I've been wanting to go recently.
I gave four years to my brain, I want to give six months to a less theoretical existence. Six months, no more.
Dramatic? Self-imposed exile? Maybe. But the idea appeals to me. I'm not married yet. Not even dating anyone.
Seriously! There's an organic farm in Two Rivers, Alaska. By Fairbanks. How cool would that be. Or in Bulgaria there are plenty of organic farms, could practice my rural Bulgarian. Not to mention the UK, or the one on the Isle of Skye. Isle of Skye, just clan MacDonald's ancestral home, no big deal. No big deal at all.
Anyone think I should make this happen? I do.
very cool idea
ReplyDeletewait 18 months and I'll come with you
ReplyDeleteps word verification = monson, is this a sign?????
go for it!! spontaneous adventures are part of what makes life worth living :)
ReplyDeletejust make sure you go somewhere with cell reception.
ReplyDeleteI love ev'ry one of these comments.
ReplyDelete