So there are a few things I want to write about, and I'm going to make a list right here for my own reference so I don't get side-tracked:
1. The Red Rock Relay 2011-- a vast improvement upon RRR 2010.
2. Sufjan Stevens-- how he saved Americana for me, and a whole lot more.
A significant event and a significant figure, both of which have had quite a bit of influence in my life. Should add up to posts 99 and 100, I'll try to make them epic. Stay tuned.
1. The Red Rock Relay 2011-- a vast improvement upon RRR 2010.
2. Sufjan Stevens-- how he saved Americana for me, and a whole lot more.
A significant event and a significant figure, both of which have had quite a bit of influence in my life. Should add up to posts 99 and 100, I'll try to make them epic. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment