Thursday, September 23, 2010

in for the long haul

Let's see. Got up at 8:30 this morning to do my Russian homework; went to work at 10 o'clock. Worked until 12:50, went to Russian at 1 o'clock. Ate something and read the New York Times between 2 and 3. Society in Europe at 3 o'clock. 4 o'clock has me hobbling out to my car to pick up sister Emily to take her to the doctors. Cleaning, cleaning, for cleaning checks tonight at 10:30. Pick up Emily from the doctors and take her home. Get back, clean, eat Russian house dinner at 7 o'clock. Clean more afterwards. Spend a little time with Ms. Bonnie Layne. Finish cleaning at 10 o'clock-ish. Chat with Beck until cleaning checks at 10:30. Solo trip to Macey's, blasting Bed Intruder Song with the window down, at about 11 to wake up and get ready for the long haul.

I purchased chocolate milk, regular milk, root beer, vanilla coke, cheez-it snack mix, fruit leather, frozen blueberries, and a few other odds and ends that I hope will help me get through the following mess that must be done by tomorrow, which I would have done earlier had I had any time at all:
  1. Prospectus for like 40 page research paper due at the end of the term (what the paper will be about, well I guess we'll just find that out)
  2. Massive amounts of reading for Russian Politics class followed by two to four page paper discussing something in the reading
  3. Tons of reading for my Reformation class followed by another 1-2 (single-spaced, though) summary of the reading
Hope those cheez-its pack quite a punch. I'm gonna need something efficacious to keep me going. Oh and did I mention that Sufjan will be keeping me company? Yep. Too Much from Age of Adz ought to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment