Saturday, January 30, 2010

fictionist and friends.

I'm not really in the mood for a long post. So, pretty much I went to see these guys last night:



and their concert was absolutely awesome. It was the album release for "Lasting Echos," their newest CD. Great show. Some of the highlights-- their cover of "Helter Skelter," the single from the album "Blue-eyed Universe," and the closer "Invisible Hand" that was all souped up. You wish you could have been there. The people who were there are awesome and are great friends.

3 comments:

  1. Good times were had by all! I'm glad I have their cd now :) Apparently the keyboard red hair dude is my little sister's band teacher. So that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS TRULY AMAZING! I am sad they are leaving us for tour now...but excited for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt... cousin Tally here. Randomly stumbled on your blog. Glad to see you love Fictionist! Taylor was roommates with Stu for a while. So good to see you last weekend! Keep rockin' the Y.

    ReplyDelete