Saturday, February 20, 2010

long time, no see

So. I haven't blogged in a long time. During this silent interval in blog posts I have:

1. Gone to Disneyland;



2. Chilled in Palm Springs;



3. Been really, really, stressed out when I got home from California;

4. Played the first two frisbee games of the year

5. and now I'm drawing a blank.

Do you know what is hard? Finding sponsors, i.e. asking people for money when they really don't see to want to give it to you. Even if it's for a good cause like helping Bulgarian orphans, and even when there are advertising opportunities involved.

What I'm referring to:

Benefit Concert for Bulgarian Orphans
BYU Wilk Center Ballroom, 7 PM March 5th
Sam Payne, Mindy Gledhill, Peter Breinholt

All of that+trying to find sponsors to pay for this concert=stress and feelings of incompetence and helplessness for me.

Sometimes extracurricular activities really are a little too extra.

If I knew how to post a link... maybe I do. Let's see if I do know how:

CLICK THIS.

Bam. Look at that. That's a link to the One Heart Bulgaria page which talks about the benefit concert. And you guys should go to it and scroll down to look at this concert that I'm talking about.

PS- I really am going to Russia this summer. For real(s).

3 comments:

  1. this really is the best disneyland picture ever. glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um why was i not invited to frisbee? i am hurt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Честит Рожден Ден!!!! Жив и здрав! :Р

    ReplyDelete