So I recently turned 23. I've noticed that already I fatigue much more easily due to such an advanced age.
So far 23 has been a pretty decent age, though. I went skiing, I ate pizza at the pizza factory, I got a reeeeeally nice camera (which should have a positive effect on the aesthetic appearance of this blog, especially when I go to Russia), I'm already sleep-deprived at 23, I did service at DI, I cleaned up probably 1,000 cups of soda at the Marriott Center, and I saw Avatar. I think that sounds like a pretty decent start to year 23.
This will necessarily be a short blog post, because I'm at one of those stupid kiosks on campus that kicks you off after ten minutes, and periodically sends you menacing time reminders, like this big yellow one that just popped up. Apparently I've used three quarters of the time allotted to me already.
So, to finish up, in time to go up the stairs of the SWKT to sacrament meeting, I just want to say that birthday no. 23 was pretty good. Oh-- the warning is flashing red now. Well goodbye.
1. glad to know the kiosk was also stupid, along with the various stupid items in our russian class.
ReplyDelete2. sometimes i really wonder if i'm losing common sense. i read the "i just want to say that birthday no. 23 etc..." line as "birthday, no. [NEW SENTENCE] 23 was pretty good." i was like, "????" for a good minute or two. i suppose you can call me stupid, too. i would deserve it lol