Tuesday, March 30, 2010

two weeks of class left and I'm blogging.

Have you ever been working on a blog post and then all of a sudden something ridiculous happens and you lose all of it?

That's what happened to me a few seconds ago.

So I'm going to give the very short version of it.

I should be doing homework, but I'm not.

I have hundreds of pages to read and several papers to write before the end of the semester.

Instead of doing that, I've been listening to the same song over and over and thinking about things that are far away from school.

I've been thinking about England, which I haven't mentioned on this blog because it happened before this blog existed.

But it made a big difference and I really want to write about it.  But instead I'll just show some pictures of places and, more importantly, people who mean a lot to me:




















I could go on and on, really.  But I suppose that's enough for now.

2 comments: